Habitat for Humanity works in partnership with God and people everywhere, from all walks of life, to develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses, so that there are decent houses in decent communities in which every person can experience God’s love and can live and grow into all that God intends.
Habitat for Humanity Ghana has initiated a Corporate Sponsorship program to challenge corporate bodies to work with us to ensure that all people have decent, affordable shelter. Corporate partnerships address the problem of poverty housing, providing a positive solution and offering a wealth of benefits to our corporate partners.
- High-voltage public relations and corporate visibility
- Tax deductions
- Special mentions in the media, as well as HFHG newsletters and website
- Permanent positive effect on company morale
- Access to other Habitat for Humanity Ghana communities across the country for product/service promotion purposes,
- Acquisition of a Habitat for Humanity Ghana sponsor status, which does earn special recognition from Habitat for Humanity Ghana,
- Regular updates on Habitat for Humanity Ghana and Habitat for Humanity International activities, which would interest Donor’s establishment,
- Invitations to participate in significant and high profile Habitat for Humanity Ghana programmes and events.
Partner with Habitat
There are numerous ways to form a partnership with Habitat, whether through product donations, financial support, mobilizing employees as Habitat volunteers or a combination of these possibilities. United in the goal of helping those in need, employees at every level get to see each other at their best on a Habitat build. It’s an opportunity to grow, to bond and to experience good feelings that get carried back to the workplace. Habitat invites you to join us as we work in partnership with people in need everywhere, helping them to secure decent, affordable shelter.
Habitat partnerships come in many different forms and corporate partnerships may include any combination of the following possibilities for supporting Habitat’s work:
- Corporate Builds
- Sponsoring houses
- Products / service donations
- Mobilizing volunteers
- Public awareness raising
For more information on forming a corporate partnership with Habitat for Humanity Ghana; please contact the Resource Development Manager.
Contributing finances or building materials to HFHG or directly to a local Habitat affiliate. To see the financial contribution options available to you as well as to make a quick pledge,CLICK HERE!
Praying for the work of Habitat for Humanity Ghana (HFHG)
Volunteering with the Habitat program either as:
an Individual Volunteer
a Corporate Partner
member of A Global Village Team
as a member of an International Volunteer Programme.